Business List Building – Quality Data is intrinsic to business success
Prospect data is the heart of B2B lead generation. Without up-to-date, good-quality, well-segmented data there can be no successful lead generation activity, but building and maintaining such a database is easier said than done.
That’s why over the years we’ve made data the foundation of the plans we create and implement for our clients. Avoid all of the trouble that comes with:
- Filtering and acquiring new data.
- Trying to cleanse your own old data.
- Cleansing new data.
- The expense and commitment of subscription data services with 65% quality and validity returns.
- Wasting budget on inaccurate quantity rather than accurate quality
- Not having a point of contact should you encounter an issue or need solutions to problems.
Instead, make an investment into a data source of high quality that is tailored to meet your company’s specific criteria so that you get the leads you actually want.
How Engage48’s Data different?
- Experience Our team comes with 50+ years of marketing data experience. Prior to Engage48, they were working as technologists, marketers, sales account managers and mathematicians. You get the drift, we combine all disciplines to acquire the data you’re looking for, at scale!
- Diversity While predominantly targeting the IT Decision Makers, Engage48 also has extensive data within HR, Marketing, Health, Executive, and other verticals. And if we don’t have it on-hand, we have the team and tools to find and develop the quality data you’re looking for.
- Quality We currently track over 12 million profile data across the US, UK, EU, Latam and APAC geographies and these are periodically refreshed.
- Completeness. Our data is typically comprised of name, phone, business email, company, title, and address.
- Additional information We can provide additional information around industry, employees, revenue, technology installations, sic code, business description, competitive activity, and more. The true benefit we provide is in the attention to detail, verification, and guaranteed quality of service.
In many cases, we act as an external CRM for our clients by holding, maintaining and growing their data – no more messy, uncoordinated spreadsheets or increased administration time for the sales team.
What can we offer?
A database build from scratch – understanding the data universe Reactivation of lapsed client data – contact updates and engagement Re-nurture of unconverted prospect data – working your existing data to maximize leads
Data Appending – Increase your marketing campaign ROI
Gaps in your marketing and sales database reduce your marketing and sales effectiveness. According to Marketing Sherpa, 2.1% of contact data goes bad every month. Gaps happen. Fill the gaps and you will get more leads and sales from your current business lists – it is that simple.
Engage48 can help you identify and fix the bad and missing data. We have manual and automatic data append programs to suit the size and frequency of your appending needs.
Help sales prospecting by appending contact data including social media accounts and e-mail. Keep your marketing and salespeople up to date with the most current contact info for your prospects. Do not lose contact with the people you have worked so hard to connect with. Engage48 has millions of B2B contacts and will quickly append your business lists so that you can spend your time communicating with your prospects and customers.
Our Data Appending Service Enables Deeper Connections
For example, Engage48 helped one of the leading pharmaceutical companies solve this problem by doing a list append project. We appended social media ID’s like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook to the CRM contact data. Now their senior executives and partners can simply click on the profile URL of the contact they are researching or getting ready to meet with. Add life to your otherwise static CRM contact data and give your people the real time connections that will set them above your competition.
Engage48 has performed a variety of list append projects. We can help you with most B2B list append needs. We can analyze your data, give you a complete hygiene report, repair bad data and list append new or missing data. We help B2B companies increase their ROI on email, direct mail, and telemarketing campaigns.
Data Enrichment –Data is Dynamic, so should your business
Customer & prospect data keeps on changing, the worst part is that it also has gaps.
People change jobs, companies get acquired or merged.
Result = Customer data getting outdated over time
Leads coming through web forms, trade shows, webinar registrations, lists etc. often have only the basic information.
Result = Prospect data lacking valuable information
Your business needs deeper insights for effectively reaching out to prospective customers and you need additional data points along with the standard contact or company information.
SDR’s need to know more about the accounts in order to upsell your marketing needs and additional information for market segmentation.
Welcome to Engage48 for B2B data enrichment services. We provide data enrichment services unmatched by the industry. Review some of the use cases below where we helped our customers –
- Account Based Marketing: You have limited contact information for existing accounts and want to reach out to more people. We will give you net new decision makers. You do not have to pay for duplicates.
- Your prospect information is incomplete and you need more information like Job Titles, Industry, Revenue, Employee Size, business email addresses and phone numbers. Let us know what is missing and we will fill in the gaps for you.
- Targeting by Technology usage. You want to know what technologies, applications; products are being used at the accounts. We can help. Business Intelligence: You want to know what management changes are happening, are they hiring, opening new factories, launching new products etc. Let us discuss.
- Trade Show participation: You are participating at a trade show and want to know who all are coming and reach out in advance to book meeting. We can build a customized list for you.
- Let us know what your situation is and we may be able to help.
How we do this?
All data is not created equal and really depends on your needs. We use a combination of technology, statistical modelling and advanced crawlers, social data mining, in-house database of more than 12 million records and human researchers who can manually dig out the information and make live phone calls and surveys
Data Hygiene – Ensuring that you are always marketing and sales ready
According to Marketing Sherpa, 2.1% of contact data goes bad every month. This data degradation drastically affects the way you target your outbound marketing and sales activities.
The consequences are as under –
- Emails are not being delivered
- Emails are being sent to the wrong person
- There are persona gaps in your audience lists
- Sales teams are wasting their time and effort by working with bad data
All of these inefficiencies have a major drain on pipeline creation, marketing ROI, cost per lead, and ultimately revenue for your organization. Manually cleaning and validating thousands upon thousands of leads, merging them with your existing contacts, eliminating duplicates, and appending records to provide a complete contact can be a daunting task for any database administrator, let alone a marketer.
Our Data Hygiene services help B2B Marketers remediate their sales and marketing databases, provision the database with clean, pre-validated contact records with targeted pin-point accuracy and maintain the database’s integrity and accuracy. Customer and prospect data that is always sales and marketing ready results in greater marketing effectiveness and increased pipeline and sales revenues for your organization.
The first of the three phases is Repair, which simply means fixing a problem. Understanding your target market is the key to creating the right message that will elicit a response. Incomplete or bad contact and prospect data can cause the best and most well-crafted marketing campaigns and sales activities to fail because you can’t fully understand your targets or reach your audience.
The next phase is provisioning. This hinges on post repair analysis of firmographic and contact data to create a target Contact Data Provisioning Plan. It’s an automated way of looking at your existing data to check what you don’t need before you start planning on replacing the bad data in your database and growing your contact database to support new marketing and sales campaigns. The first step in this process is to perform a title density analysis that identifies and segments your database based on job titles. This gap analysis exposes the strengths of your database as well as the holes where key target titles may be missing.
The final phase is Maintenance. This is the process of automatically monitoring and stress testing records by comparing them to trusted, up-to-date sources. This sort of data rationalization uses meta data to determine the best assortment of objects that generate the most business benefit to the end users. This not only keeps data in a high state of sales and marketing campaign readiness, it also creates an opportunity to enrich standard business card records with valuable details that can transform a run of the mill lead or contact record into a much more powerful sales intelligence tool. Without maintenance, the database degradation will continue and the cycle of marketing to dirty and outdated data will begin again.