Account Based Marketing – Higher ROI with Less Risk and Waste
Account based marketing (ABM) is widely recognized as an effective strategy for business-to-business marketers. In fact, according to SiriusDecisions, 92% of companies recognize the value of ABM and see it as a “must have” for their B2B marketing strategies.
Accounts matter in B2B because there can be as many as 17 individuals involved in every technology purchase decision. You need to reach a wide range of decision-makers – from the IT help desk guy to the CEO. Within your key accounts, evangelists are promoting your company – and they are sometimes unlikely characters.
Why ABM Works
Marketers love ABM because it delivers great ROI. But there are other benefits, too. With all of Engage48’s ABM services at your disposal, there is less waste and less risk, as marketing budgets are spent specifically on the accounts that have been identified as having the most revenue potential. In addition, sales alignment is crystal clear, and it is easy to keep marketing and sales on the same page.
Generally, ABM solutions work best for:
- Alignment – Align marketing efforts with sales targets
- Intelligence – Gather intelligence to support sales discussions
- Insights – Get insight into buying committees
- Customization – Tailor messaging and content by individual and buying group
Engage48’s integrated ABM approach
Client customizes the Engage48’s ABM services. And unlike some ABM providers, that are only able to target on an account level, Engage48 offers an integrated program that allows you to target both accounts and specific individuals within those accounts.
Custom ABM solutions will include some or all of the following:
- Data – used for internal marketing efforts, inbound campaigns, and drip marketing
- Behavioral & intent overlays – to score your existing account data
- Content syndication/lead generation – targeting individuals at specific named accounts
- Retargeting & audience extensions – Continue to reach the target audience across the Web
- Organizational mapping & data research – human research efforts against specific accounts
- Market research – dig deeper and gain more insights with a market research survey
Interested in a no-obligation conversation about our approach to Account-Based Marketing?